Friday, September 24, 2010

The Beginning

After lots of thinking I would do this....someday....I have finally decided to start blogging.  I'm not quite sure what I am getting into.  I'm just hoping that I can use this to preserve our season of life right now.

A season of life that is very full..... of a precious 3-year-old who says the craziest things and loves life, of a sweet 7-month-old baby boy who is just beginning to explore the world and has the best belly-laugh ever, of a precious husband (of almost 5 years!) who works so hard to provide a great life for all of us.

As for me, I'm just a mom who loves her kids.  A mom who works full-time as a special education teacher and loves every minute of it.  A mom who wants her kids to grow up to love and serve the Lord.

So, this is it for beginnings.....maybe this blogging thing won't be so scary after all.

1 comment: